- Jeff Collins President
- Larry L. Milberger Vice President
- Jim Adams Secretary
- Charles Fischer Treasurer
- H. Bruce Gallun Director
All Directors are residents of the District.
The next Director election will be Saturday, May 7, 2022.
- To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the District General Counsel by mail, fax, or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on the May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Last day to file for place on the May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5 pm on Friday February, 18, 2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the General Counsel of the District’s Board of Directors by mail, fax, or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is 5 pm on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The Board of Directors meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 5pm at the Fairwood Rec Center, 14701 Spring Cypress Drive, Houston, TX 77429.
List of Subdivisions:
- Lakewood Oaks Estates
- Village Creek
- Rock Creek
- The Reserve at Cypress Creek
- The Settlement at Cypress Creek
- The Village of Indian Trails
- Copper Bend at Indian Trails
- Villages on Grant
- Lakes at NorthPointe
- Enclave at NorthPointe
- Forest Creek Farms
- Wildwood at Oakcrest
- Grant Meadows
- Telge Ranch
- Treeline North
- Wildwood at NorthPointe
- Willowwood Place
- Hayden Lakes
- 2019 Tax Rate: $.76 for maintenance/operations and debt service.
- 2018 Tax Rate: $.77 for maintenance/operations and debt service.
- 2017 Tax Rate: $.78 for Maintenance/operations and debt services.
- 2016 tax rate: $.78 for maintenance/operations and debt services.
- 2015 tax rate: $.79 for maintenance/operations and debt services.
- Exemptions: For 2019, the District has exempted $15,000 of the taxable value of resident homesteads for persons who are disabled or 65 years of age or older.
Water, Sewer, Garbage and Security Rates:
- Click here for a District Map. [14MB]