- Jeff Collins President
- Larry L. Milberger Vice President
- Jim Adams Secretary
- Charles Fischer Treasurer
- H. Bruce Gallun Director
All Directors are residents of the District.
The next Director election will be Saturday, May 2, 2020.
- To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the District General Counsel by mail, fax, or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on the May 2, 2020 general election ballot is 1/15/2020.
- Last day to file for place on the May 2, 2020 general election ballot is by 5 pm on 2/14/2020.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the General Counsel of the District’s Board of Directors by mail, fax, or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 2, 2020 general election is 5 pm on 2/18/2020.
The Board of Directors meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 5pm at the Fairwood Rec Center, 14701 Spring Cypress Drive, Houston, TX 77429.
List of Subdivisions:
- Lakewood Oaks Estates
- Village Creek
- Rock Creek
- The Reserve at Cypress Creek
- The Settlement at Cypress Creek
- The Village of Indian Trails
- Copper Bend at Indian Trails
- Villages on Grant
- Lakes at NorthPointe
- Enclave at NorthPointe
- Forest Creek Farms
- Wildwood at Oakcrest
- Grant Meadows
- Telge Ranch
- Wildwood at NorthPointe
- Valencia Pines
- Hayden Lakes
- 2019 Tax Rate: $.76 for maintenance/operations and debt service.
- 2018 Tax Rate: $.77 for maintenance/operations and debt service.
- 2017 Tax Rate: $.78 for Maintenance/operations and debt services.
- 2016 tax rate: $.78 for maintenance/operations and debt services.
- 2015 tax rate: $.79 for maintenance/operations and debt services.
- Exemptions: For 2019, the District has exempted $15,000 of the taxable value of resident homesteads for persons who are disabled or 65 years of age or older.
Water, Sewer, Garbage and Security Rates:
- Click here for a District Map. [14MB]